Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Starting what I never finished

Lately I have been doing some things I have planned to do in years.

One of those things is the print out a selection of my digital photos to put them in albums from 2004 until today. I planned to do this about 3 years ago when a bunch of photos got deleted from my computer, which I was lucky to have on CD at the time. The CD was slightly scratched and it took awhile for the computer to read it. I thought, "that was a close one, but one day that CD is going to fail."

Three years later (and many computer upgrades) I have started what I failed to start (and therefore finish). So far I have managed to print photos from 2004-2006. It turned out to be 385 photos and $74. Six more years to go... And counting.

I can only expect there to be way more photos in the coming years. Back in 2004-2006 my SD card was 512Mb big and I didn't have as much freedom to insanely point and shoot. I then acquired a 2gb card at around 2007. This is where things are going to get interesting (or extremely annoying considering I have to go through them all and select the best ones.)

It is also quite awkward. During 2004-2010 I was with my ex. There are a lot of photos that he is in. I have been cutting him out of a few, but he will always end up in some. I have to accept that he was a part of my past and I can't erase him completely.

It is also quite noticeable how big my boobs have grown since then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment